Sunday, January 25, 2015

Review : Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick

By : Susana 






When I First Heard Of This Product I Was Not To Impress , Something About Foundation  Being In A Stick Form  Just Didn't Feel Right To Me , But While On A Hunt For A New Foundation The Packaging Kept Bringing Me Back . I'll Admit It I Bought The Foundation Because Of The Sleek Packaging I'm A Sucker Like That  . When I First Tried It I Fell In Love !  My Skin Felt Like Satin  It Has A Velvet Texture.  To Apply The Foundation I Use My Beauty Blender I Find This Is The Best Method To Giving The Skin  An  Airbrush Look.


Pros's


  • Easy To Travel With 
  • Last More Than 6 Hours On Skin 
  • Medium To Full Coverage



Con's

  • Since It's In Stick Form I Feel There Not A lot Of Product
  • Expensive 
  • Really Need To Blend It Well In Skin 


No comments:

Post a Comment