Friday, January 15, 2016

Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup Review

BY:Rosanna Valdez

            I had been on the search for the right foundation for months. Something that not too heavy but has full cover. A foundation that make my skin look healthy and flawless. When I came across the Estee Lauder Double wear foundation I was a little reluctant. I did not know if it was the right foundation for me. After seeing lots of youtube review on it, I was almost certain it was the right foundation for me. When it came time to pick the color I was amaze with all the different shade. I luckily pick the right color for my skin. 

HOW IT FEELS

The consistency of the foundation is great. Is very runny, for me that perfect. I like runny foundation,I feel a runny fountain give you a healthy glow. Is not heavy on the skin even after applying 2 coats.

Coverage
This foundation is a build able foundation that offers sheer to medium coverage. It hide most of my mark, I mostly apply a little bit of counselor on.

HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
When I first wore the fountain, I applied it at 10am it look perfect. At around 3pm I thought “okay time to retouch”, No I still had the foundation on. It looks as if I had applied on again. At 8pm I notice I was getting oily but I still had the foundation on. It started wearing off at 3am. Yes, I said 3 am, is a great foundation for when you're going out with friend.


PHOTOGRAPHY 

The foundation is great,but there is one thing it lacks flash photography. While it looks great in normal lighting, don’t turn on your flash because you would come in the photo with a cast.

PRO
Medium coverage
Light weight
Healthy glow
Normal light photograph
Blend able


CONS
Flash photography
No pump


RATING
8/10

PRICE 
$38



No comments:

Post a Comment